online sports betting

Friday, September 3, 2010

Beatrice Capra To Play In WTA Tour

The 18-year old American tennis player, Beatrice Capra is going to play in U. S Open. Currently, she is ranked 371 in WTA singles. 

Capra has entered the grand slam tournament through the wild card entry. She has won the first round and entered into the second round by beating, Karolina Sprem with a score of 6-1, 6-3. She also entered the third round by beating, Aravane Rezai with a score of 7-5, 2-6, 6-3.

Capra stated that, "Every time I've just been given a wildcard I never do well. I like earning everything. I just think playing against tougher players in the wildcard playoff helped me a lot."

In the third round, Beatrice Capra is going to play against the World 18 ranked, Maria Sharapova.

No comments: