online sports betting

Thursday, October 14, 2010

LeBron James Leg Cramps During Preseason Game

Superstar of Miami Heat, LeBron James scored 22 points in 26 minutes in Tuesday’s exhibition match against CSKA Moscow, but in third quarter he left out due to contraction of his leg muscles.

It was just four minutes left for the third quarter; LeBron James left the court carefully catching his right back of the knee. After the 96-85 Miami victory, James said he was fine.

"I knew it was a cramp right off the bat," he said. "I've had them plenty of times so I knew what it was. I'm fine and I could be ready the next game if I needed to play."

The audience who were present at the American Airlines had already experienced a superstar who went down with an injury in the first preseason game. Now, it happened again in the second home competition.

No comments: